Monday, June 4, 2012

Once in a lifetime memory

I actually have nothing to blog about, where all the pictures are in my dad's profile not mine
Btw hi.
So i think of blogging about Harbin, China, about few years ago with my uncle
Ok it was really COLD COLD and COLDDDDDDDD
I remembered when we landed, the pilot annouced that the weather was CLEAR, and was -26 degree celcius WTH
OK here's the picturesss



Now you can imagine how cold was it, and pls ignore my look



This is where the men do
ice sculptures, i was amazed






One of it





Here's the Harbin Zoo







My bro and and
my superrrrr cute cousin






ok let me explain, when you wanna ski, u have to wear these things
, mask, skiing goggles, long johns, skiing suites, skiing boots and i dont know what they call, the 'sticks' and i dont know lol





This was a small part of where we skied






Snow everywheree






Ok this is one of the activities that you needa play in snow






To ski, you need to go on the cable car







At night, ice sculpture






At night, it was -20 degree
celcius, i dont know how i survive






At night, where my mum and bro
stayed in the car, cuz they cant tahan






Nice rightt






COLD





The town in Harbin





Look at the floor, btw it was slippery








Can see ice right, so the town is exactly like a freezer










TOWN

Appreciate this trip
Won't forget it anyway!

Stay tuned --







4 comments:

  1. walao 2005 it's 7 years ago rightt? winnie 10 years old only right omg hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahahaa short hair winnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheechen : thats why i only put 1 picture of me only. i was young right hehehheheh (:

    Yongqi: haiyo, damn ugly la, one picture only u also can see X)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yongqi: i wanna see your blog laaaa

    ReplyDelete