Saturday, March 10, 2012

When there's life, there's hope

HAHA
I know i hadn't update my blog since last yr's november
I am sorry because i dont know what to blog, seriously
Then i will tell you bout my europe trip
And its like a year ago



HAHAHAHA
He is awesome
HE sells vege in the market WTH
Can u imagine, how good the others look like LOL
The second day i went to see him, he wasnt there ):



Park in france (:
Good place to date muahah :DD
I saw people wearing SHORT PANTS to jog



This is france (:
On top of cathedral (some sort of church)
WIND DAMN BIG


He is cute SOMETIMES LOL



Me, in oxford street (:
Haha, a lot of boutique there



Sometimes, you just have to walk away,
When you cant deal with problems.





I will actually try to upload more next time hehehh
AHHHHH, finally no more march test,
Last march test in my life DDDD:

Thanks for reading
See you on the next post (:

No comments:

Post a Comment